- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon MSG
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup labne
- Heat oven to 425F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine carrots, eggplant, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and MSG in large bowl; toss to combine. Spread onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes. Stir. Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor combine feta, remaining olive oil, green onions, parsley and cilantro. Process until a paste is formed.
- Toss roasted vegetables with feta mixture. Spoon labne onto plate and top with vegetable mixture.
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 30 mg
- Protein: 6 g
- Sodium: 690 mg
- Carbohydrate: 17 g
- Fiber: 5 g