- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ tablespoon fresh minced sage
- ½ tablespoon fresh minced rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup high quality extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 ½ teaspoons MSG
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sage, rosemary, thyme, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, and MSG.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and stir well to coat the chicken evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and marinade for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator and grill over high heat to get prominent grill marks.
- Continue cooking until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Let rest for a couple of before serving.
- 1 cup no-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup finely diced cucumber
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- Pinch ground cumin
- Combine ingredients.